• Personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person;
• Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, by automatic or manual means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission , dissemination or otherwise, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
• Storage – keeping on any kind of personal data collected;
• System of record of personal data – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, whether this structure is organized in a centralized or decentralized way or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria;
• Operator – any natural or legal person, of private or public law, including public authorities, their institutions and territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and the means of processing personal data;
• Third party – any natural or legal person, under private law or public law, including their public authorities, institutions and territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or authorized person , are authorized to process data;
• Recipient – any natural or legal person, under private or public law, including public authorities, their institutions and territorial structures, to whom data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is third party or not; public authorities to whom data are communicated within a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients.
We commit ourselves to follow the following principles of protection and processing of personal data:
• The processing is legal, correct, transparent. Our processing activities have legal reasons. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data.
• Processing is limited in scope. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
• The processing is done with minimum data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
• The processing is limited for a period of 10 years. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
• We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
• We will provide processing information upon request.
• Identity data: first and last name, the name of the company you represent.
• Contact details: e-mail address, telephone, possibly the contracting and billing address.
• Transaction data: services and products purchased from us.
• The IP address from which you connect to the pelinari.ro website.
• Identity data and contact data are collected through the concession forms present on the website www.pelinari.ro and / or through direct communication by e-mail, telephone or other means.
• The IP address data you connect to the pelinari.ro website is collected through Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Cookies. These cookies track your activity ONLY within the limits of the pelinari.ro website and help us to improve the content of the website to give you a pleasant browsing experience.
We collect information that contains personal or technical data as a result of the legal or contractual obligations incumbent upon us or by virtue of exercising a legitimate interest related to our commercial activity and we use them for:
– To be able to register our clients / potential clients;
– To be able to communicate in the pre-contractual or contractual period;
– To contract;
– To improve the content of the website and to provide visitors with a pleasant browsing experience.
To the extent that we will use the information held for purposes other than the ones stated above, we will expressly request your consent and explain to you why we have the rights in this situation.
If you do not provide us with the requested information, it is very likely that we will not be able to provide you with the products or services of interest. In case you do not want to be recognized by the IP address of Google and Facebook cookies, please contact us using the contact information in point 16. Communication regarding personal data.
Pelinari & Pelinari is specifically and constantly concerned with the implementation of effective security measures that are capable of protecting your personal data and avoiding security breaches both in terms of information stored both online and on physical media. As an example, we enumerate a series of measures implemented: network and data transfer security, infrastructure auditing and testing, limited and controlled access to databases, trained personnel, data transfer outside Romania only to entities that can ensure a similar protection, etc.
In case we process your data for the execution of some pre-contractual / contractual obligations we will store the data as long as it is necessary for the execution of the contract and for an additional period of 3 years. If we process your data under a legal obligation or in the public interest, we will store the data as long as it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations or as long as the interest is qualified as being of public utility. If we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you ask us to stop, unless we can demonstrate that the reason we collect and store is a priority over your interests, rights and your freedom. If we process your data based on your express agreement, we will store the data until you ask us to stop.
The Website may contain links / links to web pages belonging to third parties. We do not have control over these third pages, we do not monitor them and we cannot be held responsible for the data protection performed by these third parties or the content of the respective pages.
1. The right to information – you have the right to know if your personal data is processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained and why, by whom they are processed, for what period and if these data are subject to automatic processing of a nature to produce legal effects or to significantly affect you.
2. Right of access – you have the right to access, for free and at reasonable time intervals, the data collected from you / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
3. The right to update / rectify – you have the right to request the rectification or updating of your personal data, which are inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right of deletion – if you have withdrawn your consent, you oppose data processing, processing is not in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, you can request that data your personal needs to be deleted from our records.
5. The right to restrict the processing – if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The right of opposition – in certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. The right of opposition in relation to automatic processing – In case your personal data is subjected to automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which may produce legal effects or may affect you in a significant way, you are entitled to ask us to exclude your data from any individual automated decision-making process.
8. The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible by direct transfer from one processor to another.
9. The right to help from the supervisory authority – you have the right to request the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming compensation.
10. The right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing before its withdrawal.
11. The right to file a complaint – if you want to make a complaint regarding the way we process your personal data, we invite you to contact us using the data specified above.
The content and design of pelinari.ro, as well as any other material related to pelinari.ro, belong to Pelinari & Pelinari and its collaborators – where this is expressly specified – (copyright) and are protected by the intellectual property legislation. You may not use, reproduce or permit anyone to use or reproduce avocatura.com materials without having a written permission from axeltelecom.ro. We assure you that all your complaints and complaints will be treated with seriousness, professionalism and full confidentiality. If, however, you are unhappy with the way we responded to your notifications, you can address the authorities that have a controlling role over our activity regarding personal data. In Romania this authority is represented by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, whose contact information can be found at: www.dataprotection.ro.